cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Mapping in Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I try to use header mapping between SAP AEX 7.3SP05 and SAP XI/PI 7.3SP05.

In SAP AEX side I use SOAP(XI) adapter:

I created IntegratedConfiguration with Header Mapping:

But, then I tried to send message to SAP XI/PI, transformation is not processed. In SAP XI/PI I have message without header mapping.

What could be the reason why header mapping in AEX doesn't work?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a temporary solution we created adapter module, that replases sender party, sender service, receiver party and receiver service.

nageswararao_v2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rassakhatsky,

• I am also having same requirement as you posted above, could you please share what module parameter you have added to replace sender party and service in communication channel

Thanks & regards,

Nagesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use Header mapping as optionally in Outbound processing for ICO. But this would not be supported for the Adapter that you use.

kumaramar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dmitry,

Header mappings are only supported by the following receiver adapters at runtime:

IDoc adapter

Plain HTTP adapter

RNIF Adapter 2.0

RNIF Adapter 1.1

CIDX Adapter

Hence SOAP(XI) adapter it does not work. For more information, you can refer -->

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/48/cf9ea79bf23e49e10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, but it's work from SAP XI/PI to AEX by XI adapter.

You think, that header mapping doesn't work with XI adapter too? It's unthinkable.

kumaramar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently even for SOAP (XI) adapter, Header Mapping is supported starting 731 SP05 of PI.