SAP for Life Sciences Discussions
Get insights and find practical tips to optimize your processes with SAP solutions. Share your own knowledge of life science technology and success stories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple batches selection for PGI in me2on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, we have substantial outsourcing(subcontracting) happening in this assignment. In the transaction ME2ON the system allows PGIs against the SC components from the purchase orders. But it does not allow splitting the quantity in multiple batches (batch split like MIGO). Due to the above limitation, the business users are compelled to print multiple sub-contracting chalans in SAP CIN as only one materials document is takes as an input in the chalan.

Is anyone having a solution/workaround for this?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Did you try using an outbound delivery for sending goods to vendors, this should solve you problem.

0 Kudos

HI Christian , can you please provide me the transaction code for using OBD for vendors?

Thx.

0 Kudos

Hi Govind, refer th link - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4d/4b9036dfe4b703e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

In this to subcontracting - subcontracting inventory management - provision of components - Providing Components for Existing Purchase Orders

In this refer the section

From SC Stock Monitoring for Vendor as a Delivery via Shipping.

0 Kudos

HI Christian,

The link helped me achive the objective via Providing "Components from Inventory Management". In delivery howver, no multiple batches can be specified.

Thx for the support.