cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax access sequence and condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

we want to design new condition table and access sequence for Tax, may I know the t-code or SPRO path to do this?  thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabin,

Which type tax you are looking,

they are 2 types of tax

1)Excise related( Basic excise duty ) it will be post the GL accounts at the time of excise invoice (J1IIN).

2)Slaes Tax.( CST & LST & VAT) it will be post the GL accounts at the time of final invoice(VF01)

for sales sales tax

V/03 to create a table

v/07 for Access sequesnce

V/06 for Condition types

V/08 for define pricinig procedure

For excise Duty related

Spro - financial accounting (new)- tax on sales and purchases-basic settings- check calculation procedure.

Regards

Shankar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm configuring input value added tax not output value added tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Before that pls tell me this input VAT is used in purchase order or any other document

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Non-Deductible Input Tax

1. For non-deductible input tax, you have created condition types with condition class D (Taxes) and condition type N (Input Tax not Deductible) in Customizing for Warranty Claim Processing. You make this setting under Warranty Claim Processing ® Pricing ® Define Condition Types.
  2. You copy these condition types to the pricing procedure using a formula for calculating the tax value from the Customizing settings in Financial Accounting. The standard condition formula 599 with the WTY15_KONDI_WERT_599 function is available for this. You make this setting under Warranty Claim Processing ® Pricing ® Define Pricing Procedures.

The formula calculates percentage condition values for a maximum of two condition types in the customer namespace. The prerequisite for this is that the first condition in the procedure represents the non-deductible amount and the second condition represents the deductible amount. If you want to use more than two condition types (max. 6), or you want to use another sequence within the procedure, you must create your own formula.

If you have created condition types in Warranty Claim processing with the same names as the condition types in Financial Accounting, the system also determines the tax values with the formula from Financial Accounting (such as condition types MWVN and MWVZ).

You can make the condition value visible (with or without the net value) via the totals lines in the price determination schema in the pricing view of the warranty claim (tab page Prices - Version and Item Details).

It is also possible to store the tax values in Warranty Claim Processing condition records and work without using formulas (transaction WYP1). However, you must use the same values that were determined during posting in FI.

When posting the warranty claim version in FI, the system adds the value of the non-deductible amount of tax to the revenue posting amount.

Regards

Shankar Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For excise condition :

Spro - financial accounting (new)- tax on sales and purchases-basic settings- check calculation procedure.

For normal tax :

SPRO-- Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Conditions --> Define Price Determination Process --> Maintain Condition table

&

SPRO-- Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Conditions --> Define Price Determination Process --> Define Access sequences

SPRO-Sales and distribution - Basic function- pricing -pricing control-Define condition tables

&

SPRO-Sales and distribution - Basic function- pricing -pricing control-Define Access sequence

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I follow below setup:

SPRO-- Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Conditions --> Define Price Determination Process --> Maintain Condition table

&

SPRO-- Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Conditions --> Define Price Determination Process --> Define Access sequences

I define a condition type Zt1, with access sequence Z001, include two condition table. does it enough?

do I need additional setup, like tax procedure? I checked Spro - financial accounting (new)- tax on sales and purchases-basic settings- check calculation procedure., it is based on countries,and has account key assignment, I didn't find my zt1 inside any procedure, is it ok?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

can u explain me what is the purpose of the condition type which you created(Zt1) ? and what condition table you maintained for that?

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

zt1 is for VAT, two table 9** is defined, with purchase org/country/plant   and purchase org/plant/storage location, what to do next?