Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate calculation on monthly Scale Basis

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My scenario is based on rebate agreement for 5 years.e.g 01-03-2012 to 01-03-2017.

I have configured condition type for calculation in below sequence for Scale basis

Calculation type ==> Percentage

Scale Basis  ==> Quantity Scale

Scale type ==> TO-Scale.

e.g 

to            Amount     Accrual

upto  50 Pieces    1%         Accrual 3 %

100 Pieces    2%

200 Pieces    3%

If a customer places order for 20 Pieces on 01-03-2012 and  20 Pieces on 15-03-2012 and run partial settlement  for the month of march 2012  through "vb(7" it is working fine giving  1% rebate value for 40 pieces. 

later on when new order is placed for 20 Pieces on 01-04-2012 and run partial settlement for the month of April 2012 it is not providing results as required.

It is also considering previous month pieces and accrual amount giving 2 % rebate value for 20 pieces only.

My requirement is to consider month based accrual rate and Value for agreement.

Thank you,

NoMi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you maintain the agreement period as 5 years(ie.01-03-2012 to 01-03-2017). The calculation for the rebate will be maintained in the same validity period .

for  month based accrual rate and Value for agreement , pls check in vb(7  what u entered in the "accounting settlement period" under "periodic partial settlement tab". pls maintain it as monthly basis.

Thanks

Prasad

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have already configured  month wise calender for aggrement  i.e Last date of every month as settlement where valid from and valid todates are same for every month  in customizing of SCA6_D and assign it on vb(7 whereever settlement is required and it is working fine for the first month of  accrual rate and value but for the next month it is also considering previous month rates and value however rebates have been given for previous month

Thank you

NoMi

noumanahmed_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Parsad,

Thank you for your valuable answer. The correct answer for my question is Extended rebate agreements through which you can now also perform partial settlements that only take individual periods for settlement into account with scales based calculation.

I found this information on the below website.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bev461/helpdata/en/5a/5b9b3c0f4da40ee10000000a11405a/content.htm 

"Periodic settlement of rebate agreements.

Instead being limited to periodical partial settlements that always consider the entire validity period of an agreement, you can now also perform partial settlements that only take individual periods for settlement into account. As a result, individual periods are settled like individual agreements. This applies especially to the use of scales and fixed amounts."

Thank you,

Regards,

NoMi

Answers (0)