Thanks,
Amit Karanjkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is standard as item catagory K with purcahse order!

In consignment process, the consignment info record need to active in t.code: OMEV and then maintained consignment info record with tax code and price with other details, and then price will take from consignment info record only during posting.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

I have done setting in OMEV.

My requirement is price should display in consignment PO from consignment info record as in standard PO.

Thanks,

Amit Karanjkar

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement to show price in consignment PO from consignment info record as in standard PO, then do not doconsignment process, just procure that material with standard PO with standard procurement process where you can show material price, discount,packing and forwarding, insurance,delivery cost, octorai etc with all tax details with tax amount.

In consignment process with item category K, price and tax details taken from consignment info record
by having PO net price in Item detail in "display" mode

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

Thanks for your reply.My requirement is for consigment process (to take benefit of vendor consignment stock instead of own stock in std procurement process) but query is for price in PO as "how we will confirm to vendor about price".

Thanks,

Amit Karanjkar

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Create a Consignment Contract with Item category K which serve your purpose of having price with your vendor.

Have following process:

1. 1st create info record(ME11)

2. Create a Consignment Contract with Item category K(ME31K)

3. Create source list( ME01)

4. Create purchase requisition(ME51N) with Item category K from Consignment Contract

5. Create Purchase Order (ME21N)with Item category K from purchase requisition

6. Do Goods Receipt ( MIGO) WRT  Purchase Order

7. Do Goods Issue with ( MIGO with 411 K)

8. Do consignment settlement( MRKO)

9. Print Invoice

More check linkS:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ides/helpdata/en/fd/45bd579d6411d189b60000e829fbbd/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/75/ee0f4055c811d189900000e8322d00/content.htm

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

Thanks for your reply.

As you suggested for contract option my requirement will meet.To check same scenario I have created

Info record

Consignment Contract with Item category K - ( Type MK)

Source list

But while creating PR with reference to contract, PR is not adopting contract..is there any setting required to createPR with reference to contract  ?? .Pls suggest.

Thanks,

Amit Karanjkar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you know its not standard, so what are the work arounds

Option1:

- Create normal PO with consignment price which is same as consignment info record price, receive the stock and later transfer the stock to consignment using 412 K.

Option2:

- even in consignment PO, you can see the header conditions. you create a new condition specially for consignment and enter the consignment price as the header price. This price is just statistical price and it doesnt have any impact on account postings or any other transactions. or you may need to add a custom field in header / item level to display the price. this price can be used by the approvers for approval and this price can be pulled to PO output with additional logic in smartform. or if you want to display the PO price only in PO output, add the logic in smartofrm to pull the price from inforecord.

Option3:

If this price is only for approval purpose, approver can display the price in ME24N using environment-inforecord display option.

For any case, consignment inforecord is mandatory and system considers inforecord price for all account postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a standard behaviour,the price for the consignment p.o shouild come from the Purchase info record.

For consignment procurement. The following are mandatory

1.Material and vendor master record.

2.a.Cosinment Info record (Purchase info record).

b.In consignment info record Price and Tax code is mandatory.

3.So the price automatically come to the P.O.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nijamudeen,

Thanks for your reply but FYI this is not standard behavior of system for consignment PO,as per standard behavior for consignment price should not come in PO,so that i posted here to get idea..if any wokaround is possible.

Thanks,

Amit Karanjkar

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

As a standard SAP function, you can not have Price details in PO for Consignment process...

You will see it only during settlement/invoicing (Tcode-MRKO).

But still if you want to see the price as a business requirement, you need to look for some exit/development object. There's no other option... 🙂

Regards,

Anup

mathewgeorge
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Amit,

SAP is designed in such a way that the price in the consignment info record is used only for the settlement of consumed stock with the vendor  in MRKO.

Mathew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

when u r creating consignment info record, please be careful, due to created of Info select info category 2 for consignment. date field should check carefully. PO date should not earlier  than info rec date. any other issue let me know in details.

Regards,

Sanjeet Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its standard behavior of the system.

As per the SAP standard functionality , when using item category K , you cannot maintain the price in the PO as you are not exactly procuring the material from the Vendor . It will be just kept in your storage location but will still belong to Vendor until you make goods issue or withdraw in your own stock .till the time Consignment material is non valuated

Thanks.