cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP NEEDED ON MV45AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I will try and give out my problem in very basic language as me being not experienced in SAP SD

We have a situation where the client requires that there is a discount condition in procedure the sales order after saving would be blocked for delivery, this block can only be released by an authorized person only after reviewing the sales order.

I searched and found that User Exit MV45AFZZ can be used for it. One of my colleague who asked me this particular scenario said that a status profile and business partner to be used in this user exit. I wanna know if there any other way by which this thing can be achieved. Please give step wise answer as I am working on exits the first time and new to SAP SD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

There is another way apart from the Status Profile you can use Workflow functionality for the discount in sales order, when you save sales order after entering the discount condition workflow will trigger and mail will goes to authorized person for approval some one has to approve this. so consult your ABAPer and discuss your requirement in detail inshallah it will help you.

Regards,

MH

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure if I understood you.

If you need manage the conditions by users and authorizations, see note 105621 (auth.check for the condition screen). There are other ways to manage it in most recent releases.

To manage the blockage see notes 415716 for deliveries and 176328 for sales orders. You can guess it with VOFM subroutines in the copy rules from SO to delivery. Perhaps you could try with USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE but I suggest to read note 176328 before.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo