Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert quantity to percentage in snp?

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

My sceranio is:   In SNP Interactive planning table, Key fig 'So luong tien can dieu hoa' with data type Quantity is 10000 PCs in Location K210 and Products A224, A255:

K210

A224:   8000 PCs

A255:   2000 PCs.

Now I want to convert 'So luong tien can dieu hoa' to key fig 'Co cau HT tinh' with data type Number(Percentage '%') like this:

K210

A224:  80%

A255:  20%

Please help us, It's very important for us.

thanks so much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have a macro to drive percentage calculations. Depending on your business requirement, you can try the following 2 possibilities

1. Based on the selection profile i.e. the locations added to your selection profile will influence the % calculation. For instance, your product X is available at the following locations

Loc A - 2000 CS

Loc B - 2000 CS

Loc C - 2000 CS

Assume your selection profile considers only Loc A and Loc B excluding Loc C. In that case, the Prod X % availability is 50% for both Loc A and Loc B. If it is required behavior, you can check the following thread (we discussed a month ago http://scn.sap.com/thread/3152747)

2. On the other hand, if your business requirement is to always consider the all the locations where ever specified prod is stocked, then go for a user exit or function module macro  so that you can achieve your objective through ABAP code. Following are the useful links

Thanks,
Rajesh