cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Logo in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made Invoice through Sapscript and upload a logo,its showing fine in DEV and also in QUALITY,but logo is not showing in PRODUCTION.

I have check STXH in DEV and QUA, logo is showing there also but not in PRO.So i have uploaded logo in PRO and it properly showing in SE78

but not in table,so thats why its not showing in Invoice.

So what should I have to do, either i have to make an entry of logo field in table in PRO,or there is some other way to solve it out.

Thanks & Regards

Sankil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whiach table do you mean when you say it is not appearing in table? Do you mean table STXBITMAPS or do you mean it is not appearing when you print the sapscript form?

How do you incluse the logo in your sapsscript form. Do you use the command BITMAP? What is the name of the logo in SE78 and what command do you use?

Regards,

Aidan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whiach table do you mean when you say it is not appearing in table? Do you mean table STXBITMAPS or do you mean it is not appearing when you print the sapscript form?

How do you incluse the logo in your sapsscript form. Do you use the command BITMAP? What is the name of the logo in SE78 and what command do you use?

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

I have check table STXH,In this table i have seen logo with graphics text field in both DEV as well as in QAS but not showing in PRO and this table is updated while we uploading a logo in Sapscript only.

So i have again uploaded a new logo in sapscript and its updated in table level also.

so now I will sent transport request from DEV to QAS and PRO including table so it will update table in

PRO also.

Thanks and Ragards

Sankil

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankil,

I think the entry in STXH will only come after the logo is included in the sapscript form and saved/activated. Table STXH stores header date for sapscript forms, texts etc..

regards,

Aidan

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankil,

I recommend you to transport uploaded logo from DEV system to QAS and PRD.

There is Transport (Truck) button on toolbar of SE78, so you can include logo to a transport.