Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

how to create a enhancement in a enhancement area in MBO module

Hi experts,

Can i create an enhancement under any enhancement Area in oohap_basic transaction.

because when i am trying to do so it is saying me that there is no such entry in the check table T77HAP_FLT_EXI but i don't find any view or any means to maintain data in this check table.

The requirement is when we run phap_catalop_pa transaction to create template

under the layout tab we have additional data field and its drop down contains only one entry Personnel Header Data as there is only one entry under AY enhancement area ( Additional Header Data ), can we have multiple entries here Personnel Header Data 1, Personnel Header Data 2, Personnel Header Data 3........

I know its stupid to ask this but in oohap_basis transaction it give 'NEW ENTRIES' Button hence there should be some way of doing this.

plz help.

Former Member
replied

Hi,

Now you go into transaction OOHAP_BASIC, select enhancement, then enhancemnet area "Addtional header data". then select new. Use the F4 help, this brings your new implementation, select it. Save and exit.

Now it is available in the catalog. In the catalog ou need to enable it for your category, then you can use it in your template.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question