cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMPLE USAGE DECISION StLOC tab is hidden.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

In resulting recording screen i want to do stock posting in to sample usage but the storage location tab is hidden so i am not able to post the material in sample usage StLoc.So how can i bring storage location tab there.

eg

in GR 50 pic are there, in result recording tab

Quantity Posted                                             To be posted          St Loc

Total                                                                      50                 

Unrestricted                                                            49                    G1

To scrap                                                                 ---

Usage sample                                                           1               Missing (hidden)

To block stock                                                       ----                       B1

New Material                                                            --                        M1

Best regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because ,this is only storage location that you define at customization.Check the plant level setting ,under inspection lot completion ,you will find field  "Stor.loc. for reserve" .Explore it.Remove it or add it and see changes .

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit Gujar,

Thanks for your valuable reply,but my problem is that i want storage location in usage sample,which i mention is bole in my previous reply.actually the problem what i am facing is that, the storage location box in not appeared in front of sample usage, just like it appeared in unrestricted or block stock.Is completely plane, how can i bring box fro storage location in front of usage sample.

Best regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh...you are talking about "sample usage StLoc " .well similerly you can see the "scrap" as well,reaso is simple.they are consumed against cost centers ,hence there is no storage location.These cost centers you define @ plant level setting ,under inspection lot completion.

So its very much std & you can not have storage location there.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit Gujar,

Then how can i post the sample in usage sample.Because my sample get consumed while testing.so out of 50pic i want to so one piece in usage sample.But it not taking in it.so how it possible pls help.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit gujar,

I want to so that sample get destroyed while testing,means when we do Gr for 50 piece,i want to so such that 49 receive for plant & one pic get destroyed while testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally when 50 pieces are GR qty ,the lot will be of 50 Pc.Hence stock posting is possible for 50 Pc.Hence you have to post 49 in unrestricted & 1 pc in sample usage in QA11/QA12.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

But is not taking is giving error message for usage sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

then ...what is error msg ?? Is it the cost center related error.If yes then menstion the cost center at plant level.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

I have mention the cost center, then also it give an error .

Asif Sayed 24.04.2012 14:23:47

49 L Posted to unrestrctd-use stock

1 L Incorrect posting to sample, error msg:

Account determination for entry 1000 GBB not possibleM8147

This error is giving while doing posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is not QM error ,its FICO error.Conact FICO team for account dtermination !

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok sujit gujar i will checked with FICO team and then back to you.

Answers (0)