cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One of my posted trip has settlement status "Transferred to FI". But the problem is there is no expenses maintain in that TRIP. So now when we are going to modify or update that TRIP for maintaining expense the error is coming as "Accounting status not 'documents posted', trip cannot be changed" . Please guide is there any way to modify this TRIP . Its urgent. please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Settlement status "Transferred to FI" means, you have created accounting document in PRFI.

You need to post document in PRRW..

Once accounting document is created in PRFI , it is compulsory either post or reject in PRRW in order to make further modification in trip..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I have a doubt. In Pr05 there is 2 trips . Both trips have transferred to FI status. On clicking in 1 trip it is allowing me to modify , but on other it is showing modification is not possible. As per your answer it means there is no PRFI for trip 1 , but PRFI  for TRIP 2.So could you please guide how to check who runs PRFI for that TRIP (from which user PRFI has run for that TRIP) . If there is any other alternative please guide.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For posting releated information there are two table (Check through se16)

PTRV_RPRPOSTD

PTRV_ROT_AWKEY

For general trip related information (who is changed,time etc)..you can check following table..

PTRV_HEAD and parameters are

DATES

TIMES

UNAME

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

1. I just want to know is there any icon/menu in PR05 from where we can run PRFI. If yes how to disable it.
  2. After running PRRW of a Trip (say 101) the user is able to modify Trip data of 101 in PR05.How to disallow that to a user.
  3. If I don't want to give user any right to run PREC and PRFI of TRIP no. say (from 1 to 100) and only from 101 onwards then how to do this?

Please guide.

Thanks again for your valuable input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See my underline comments below..

1. I just want to know is there any icon/menu in PR05 from where we can run PRFI. If yes how to disable it. (there is no button to to run PRFI but only Settle button is there which alternative is PREC.)
  2. After running PRRW of a Trip (say 101) the user is able to modify Trip data of 101 in PR05.How to disallow that to a user. (Can be done through  user Authorization)
  3. If I don't want to give user any right to run PREC and PRFI of TRIP no. say (from 1 to 100) and only from 101 onwards then how to do this? (alot of good options (or workarounds) have already been discussed on your previous thread.. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3154272 , you can choose anyone depending upon your suitability)

Hopes it would serve your purpose...

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Could you please guide me point no. 2 regarding authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see below thread...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3157317

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your timely replies . I have one more query. When we post FI doc. of a Trip via PRRW , the text field generated in FI as (only contain From date - To date and City ) .I want to add Trip No. and Employee Code in that Text field. Could you please guide me for this. I have previously searched SDN , but still no clue. Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i suppose I think your requirement would be "For every document there should be trip number and employee Code" . If you see your posted document there is field Reference which is always your trip number and you also also select employee number in your document layout (which is hidden and can un hide from your documents layout. )

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again thanks for your reply. This I know. But the requirement of the user is to bring TRIP no. and Employee no. in text field which generated via PRRW and appears in text field of the Employee Vendor.(the text field is being printed on FI document , not the Reference and other field) . So could you please guide for this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have done yet.. please find below reference which may be helpful for you...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1436226

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1737706

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyway Thanks Umar for your support. If the above is possible  , please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj Senapati wrote:

Again thanks for your reply. This I know. But the requirement of the user is to bring TRIP no. and Employee no. in text field which generated via PRRW and appears in text field of the Employee Vendor.(the text field is being printed on FI document , not the Reference and other field) . So could you please guide for this requirement.

Can you explain it with some screenshot or visualize it? I don't yet comprehend at which points you want which fields; sounds interesting, though 😜

Cheers, Lukas