cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying latest SP stack - documentation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're running SOL 7.0 EHP1 and I must apply latest support package stack. Could someone please direct me to some documentation on this topic ?

I browsed SOL documentation under "Release & Upgrade Info" section but didn't find anything specific about SPs (did I miss it ?).

The closest doc I could find is:

"Support Package Stack Guide - SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Including Enhancement Package 1 SPS11"

could I use this doc as a reference (it's not SOL but NetWeaver doc) ?

thanks,

Vilius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's no doc on apply SPs. Latest SPs for SOLMAN EHP1 is SPs 28. You just need to download and apply it via SPAM and JSPM. Rerun solman_setup.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please go to service.sap.com -> software downloads -> software download center -> support packages and patches -> support packages in detail or sap support packages stack

you can get all the needed details from there.

Or otherway you can use MOPZ whch automatically calculate the needed sp packs.

or from the above path go to My company application components -> go to A-Z index -> go to s -> select solution manager -> select solman 7.0 ehp1 -> select link to sp stack application this to help you automatic calculattion,

Please check

Thanks.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vilius,

You can use the above method which is suggested by Nicholas. Now-a-days SAP is providing a tool called SUM through which also you can upgrade your support packs .

Please refer the documentation for SUM

Thanks,

Jagadish.