Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Z fields to G/L Account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Please help me resolve below 2 issues - 

1. Two Z fields are introduced in Cusotmer master and materila master respectively.How do we attach this two Z fields to the G/L Accounts?

2. I have n number of line items in sales order. How we can identify that which items are externally procured and produced(manufactured) internally?

Thanks in Advance,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Two Z fields are introduced in Cusotmer master and materila master respectively.How do we attach this two Z fields to the G/L Accounts?

This depends on your requirements, if you want the same information in Gl Account, then you will have attached these two feilds to the Gl Accounts.

But generally I don;t think it will be necessary, because this information is already availalbe in Customer & Material Master.

2. I have n number of line items in sales order. How we can identify that which items are externally procured and produced(manufactured) internally

The Item Category of externally Procured & internally Manufactured Item will be different. Als the Schedule Line Category in these two case will be different.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

"I have n number of line items in sales order. How we can identify that which items are externally procured and produced(manufactured) internally?"

you can able to identify the sale order line item with the help of item category and plant.

Thanks

Prasad