cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA initial load failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to do a intial load from a CUA to SAP IdM 7.2 SP 4 when I run the job I do get the following RFC errors

Exception reading table: 'USRSYSACT' com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: A dynamically specified column name is unknown.

After looking at the traces in ST22 I did noticed that FILTER value that I'm sending is faling. No mater what ever I put other than * is failing. Have any one encountered the same problem.

Thanks,

Joe.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

If you are passing wild characters in the filter, please check if these are supported.

Following is a note which explains about filters and inital loading of entries. See if it helps

Note 1398976 - SAP IdM: Filter definition for initial load of ABAP entities

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thanks for responding to my question. If I go as per the note and when I use two filters for reading Roles from a CUA system

FILTER1=SUBSYTEM=x100

FILTER2=AGR_NAME like 'Z%'

I sill get the same RFC error "dynamically specified column"

It works fine if I take the filter1 for SUBSYTEM it works fine. Any reason why it doesn't work with the SUBSYSTEM filter.

Thanks,

Joe.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Looks like you are providing wild cards for SUBSYSTEM and the system is not accepting. I am not sure if system accepts wildcards for SUBSYSTEM or the wild cards you are giving for SUBSYSTEM are valid or not, the note doesnt mention any hint.

Giving a valid single value for SUBSYSTEM within single quotes is also giving error ? If yes then may be opening a OSS message is the next step.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I have opened a OSS note for that. I do have another interesting issue while provisioning to CUA. It does create the the user if it's a new user in CUA, how ever when it comes to provisioning or Roles and Profiles I don't see the roles are getting added to the user in CUA. I've looked at the job logs I do not see any errors in while executing SetABAPRole&ProfileForUser the log message says it successfully modified the user. When I log into my CUA I do not see the role assignment for that user.

Have you seen this issue is there a patch that we need to apply on CUA.

Thanks,

Joe.P