Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modelling ccBPM(BPEL) using NW BPM(BPMN) on PI 7.3

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a question on how to create the Business Process using BPMN on PI 7.3. From the blogs I understood that SAP has to release the integration patterns for BPMN, so that we can create system centric integration process. But my question is does the system allows us to create the integration flows(iflows) for the regular scenarios we used to create in ccBPM now before the SAP releases the pattern? I guess I'm missing a piece of information. I sincerely appreciate if someone could able to clarify the same.

PS - I don't have the access to the latest version yet, hence I've posted this question.

Thanks,

Justin.    

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

You should have PI 7.3 instalation with BPM, one system ID is enough for both the systems .

SAP BPM and PI integration works by using SOAP adapter calls and you have to create SOAP receiver adapter to connect SAP BPM,Then you have to create flow in BPM using BPMN notations.

But i didnt find any predefined pattenrs(not checked correctly) but we can create own flows similar to ccBPM patterns.

only thing here is you should have fair understanding about BPMN .

Best Regards,

Raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand the iflow and BPMN... But my question is still around the Integration Patterns for BPMN.

Justin.    

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to above details, you can also see this document to understand the BPMN process models and the modelling approaches.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/1e/b250a408ff44c28ea7f1a53b5e7791/frameset.htm

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos