cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email body needs to be modified for SC Workitem during Rejection.

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are currently working on SRM 5.0 extended classic scenario.

When SC gets rejected the email is sent to requester about the Rejection Workitem in Requesters queue with URL link for logon and a link to Accept Change.

Our requirement is to update the Mail body with Purchase Requisition Number along with SC number as the SC 's are created from PR from backend through Plan Driven Procurement Route.

Also for SC of External requirement, the rejection Mail should not have the Link for Accept Change link.

My approach is to implement the BADI "bbp_offline_app_badi" as this Rejection and SC Change would be part of OFF line approveal.

Please confirm if the approach is right or do we have any other option for this requirement.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think with method MAIL_DATA_GET available in this badi and changing table CT_MAIL_TEXT you will be able to achieve this behaviour.

Regards,

Ricardo

former_member533535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please confirm that the Workitem created during Rejection or Change of Shopping during Approval will be selected for Offline Approval send Program for email trigger.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know, such report should trigger rejected/changed work item as well.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (0)