cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc is failed to be sent in the first attempt & successfull upon the reprocess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,    

I'm trying to send an IDoc from the SAP system to the Non-SAP system through the SAP PI system. When the IDoc is sent it fails by default while send the IDoc from the PI system to the Non-SAP, but when the IDoc is reprocessed the IDoc is delivered successfully to the target system. I tried to check the error in the tcode SM58. There I'm getting that the IDoc is struck with the error "check TID fault: No transaction handler is installed"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

If your receiver system is Non-SAP system, why do you use an IDOC receiver adapter?, i think the idoc configuration is more difficult in a Non-SAP system.

Have you thought to use another adapter like file, SOAP o or JDBC for the receiver side?

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Could you give us some extra information, what kind of scenario you have like IDOC-FILE?

I guess that you IDOC is not reaching PI system, but for first you could check:

1. IDX5 (in SAP PI)

2. SMQ1, SMQ2 (in SAP PI)

3. You RFC destination in SAP ECC is pointing to correct system. Check the RFC destination, ensure RFC dest. mentioned in IDX1 port is the same.

Note 1157385 - IDoc adapter: IDocs with status 03 and in XI not transferred

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila,

The scenario I'm talking about is an IDoc to IDoc scenario.  The Docs are reaching ti PI well but the outbound to the target system fails. I also checked the IDX5, SMQ1 & SMQ2.