cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Field in Collaborator Section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to capture field "Authorization" under collaborators section which defines what authorities will each collaborator have in the document.

For instance, a user added as "Reviewer" will have a message displayed "Read Only" whereas a user added as"Collaborator" will have a message displayed "Read / Write".

I want to bring this field onto the reports but i am not able to do so. Under the UI view of the Reference Guide the relevant field id i find is "COLLABORATOR_ROLE_ACCESS". In the Query Definition i use the "Column type" as "Enumeration". What should be the value under "Enum Type Name"?

The error i get is "Invalid Identifier".

Kind Regards,

Anshuman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Anshuman,

I don’t believe this field is persisted in the database, which means you can’t query it directly. COLLABORATOR_ROLE_ACCESS is the field id on the UI, not a column in the database table. Typically, there will be just a hand full of collaborator roles. Perhaps, you could add a CASE statement in your query, so if the role is Owner, then it’s “read/write” access or if it is a Reviewer then it is “read” access and so on. Hope you get the idea.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for your kind guidance on this issue!

Regards,

Anshuman

Answers (0)