Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate PO in different order types

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am aware of the fact that Duplicate PO check can be done using the order type configuration but my client wants to check even if the PO number is used multiple times in orders of different types. Just wanted to know if this can be done using configuratoin controlled before going for any abap work.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vasanth,,,

It`s not possible with stranded SAP , but here the question is exactly what is customer requirement ..??, why he want that requirement ...???, if that is required please go for enhancement.

Regards,

Patchala.

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patchala,

Requirement is because of snap in the process control. Different customer service people keying in same orders recieved through fax & mail - case where mail not read, customer calls up and says fax has been sent and at the same time both are being keyed in under different order types.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think, that you can achive this by std customization. Check PO is specific to certain order types activated in customization.

You need to go for development to check whether this PO is already exist irrespective of order type.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD