Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013568 - Project Results - no values for own version

klaus_kltermann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a second CO version for a second Result Analysis valuation. Everything is working fine and postings are done to FI etc.

But when I want to see the values for this version in report S_ALR_87013568 - Project Results, I do not get any values.

Does anybody has an idea, what could be wrong?

Regards

Klaus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did yoy get any error message?

Is your new CO version marked as a version for RA?

klaus_kltermann
Explorer
0 Kudos

No error message and of course the version is marked for RA. I am doing period end closing with it and do not have any issues. I only do not get the values into the report.

As this is my second version, this version of course can only settle to FI, but this should not be considered in the report anyway. I can see the values also in RA line item.

I also tried to rebuild PS infodatabase (CJEN), but it did not help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see the form for the report i.e. 11ERL1E in transaction CJE6 you will find that in the selected characteristics the RA version would have been maintained as 0. This is the reason that you are able to see values only for the version 0.

I would suggest you to create a new report by copying the existing one and maintain the RA version that you require. You can also create a new transaction code for this new report and use it for your reporting purposes.

klaus_kltermann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you, that was a very helpful hint. I did already create my own report, but I was using the field version. I saw now, that there is also a field RA version.

I changed my setting and now it works.

Answers (0)