Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: Master data Changes after completion of Billing Document

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

we have created 2 Customers  (Ship to party) with same address but different CST and ECC Number , and assigned to 3 different sold to parties and according to that we had done changes the Master data

My problem is already we created sale orders, dispatch and billing ( Few sale orders completed and few sale orders partially completed)

Is it possible to system update automatically for existing Sale order , Delivery & billing (Rather than cancelled) with new Ship to party?

how to solve the issue

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let me forst comprehend the requirement: You need to change the Ship-to-Party in Sales order, Deliveries & Invoices.

If my above understanding is correct, then for Sales orders for which you have created Delivery & / or Invoice, it will NOT be possible to change Ship-To-Party unless you cancel the Doucments.

For Open Sales Order you can change the Ship-to-Party before creating subsequent doucments.

Also, please let us know, if the requirement is other then what I have understood above.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

System won't update automatically for the existing document's .Try to change the partner function manually at each document,not sure it is going to work.If didn't work need to cancel all document's and create once again.

Regards

Ram 

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Jignesh Mehta & RamaKrishna

Both the understanding is correct

here no cancellation and i told to close the orders for those customers with reason for rejection and raise the new orders ( only for partially deliveries)

my concern only completed once

Is there any impact because i am not sure where it will effect like audit (excise point of view also)

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Have you tried to change the partner function at change mode of the each document ?

There will be problem if you cancel the invoice which was noted at excise,there should be valid reason

for canceling the invoice.Before canceling the commercial invoice you should cancel the excise invoice.

consult your FI guy to know the implication's of canceling the invoice,do as per their instruction's.

Regards

Ram

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Already Excise Invoice created , so we can't cancel the excise invoice

Is there any option to change the Ship to party number?

Bcoz The ship to party Addess is same for previous number

my due to some reason like ECC and CST, LST Number We changed the Ship to party number

Guide me how to avoid the issue

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

AS per the standard the system will not update automatically for the existing documents, only two option are there 1) cancel all the documents or 2) contact developers for any possible way.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

The system will not automatically update the partner roles in the existing orders/deliveries/invoices.

Cancellation of delivery/invoice and changes in the sales order is the only solution in this case.

Thank you.