cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field "IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE=>USE_LEAD_SELECTION" is unknown.

mathias_hagen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im suddenly getting the following syntax error when trying to activate my WD.

Interface IF_WD_CONFIG_CONTEXT,Interface Section          12          @0A\QError@

Field "IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE=>USE_LEAD_SELECTION" is unknown. It is

neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA"

statement. .

It seems as if it is actually complaining about an error in SAP standard code. It cant find the constant even though its obviously there.

Anyone got any tips for me?

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manigandan_d2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Hagen,

Please provide more details or what was logic what are the code you using.

mathias_hagen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

The problem is that there was no code or logic implemented at the time of the error. I added a table in the view-designer, binded it to the context and tried to activate..

I did find a wierd pattern though. If I log out and in again, and then try to activate the view without doing any changes it activates.

Could it be a bug?

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

Problem may be with some conversion issue.

Please check the NODE properties which u r binding to the table in the view.Check for the INITIALISATION LEAD SELECTION property.

Regards,

Farooq

mathias_hagen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have checked the "Lead selection" propertiy, but with no luck. Also I tried to remove the whole context.

I have even tried creating a new test-WD-application, and I still get the same error with the new application.

I have rebuilded every object list, but the error continues to apear

This is very strange!

Regards

Mathias

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

Is this problem is coming newly for the existing application or else this is new build application problem.

Have u implemented any SAP NOTE recently ?

check this link - http://scn.sap.com/thread/2093675

Regards,

farooq

mathias_hagen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi farooq,

This problems concerns both old and new applications. I cant activate either.

No SAP notes have been implemented recently as I know of.

Regarding the link you posted; Im not chaining code like in the post, but im running version700 level21

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everybody,

although this post is some days old i'd like to share the solution which helped me to get around this issue.

For me reactivating the erroneous interface worked fine. Go to transaction SE24 and simply reactivate standard interface IF_WD_CONFIG_CONTEXT

Afterwards go and activate your WD component again.

Worked for me.

Regards,

markus

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

What was the issue which cause this issue, have you found it. Please let me know same thing happened for me also.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Shaik Farooq

mathias_hagen
Explorer
0 Kudos

A little more info regarding the error message:

THe first time I got the error message was when I added a table in the view-designer and added an action to ONLEADSELECT. ( I have later removed the table and view to try activating, but no go )

The error message involves IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE and the constant USE_LEAD_SELECTION.

I have tried checking and rebuilding the interface, but I get error message even here.

Any help is much appriciated! 😃