cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create custom field in SolMan 7.1 WebUI with AET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

we are trying to enhance our ChaRM transaction types (copies of standard transaction types i.e. ZDCR) with custom fields using the Application Enhancement Tool (AET). Solution Manager is on version 7.1 with new CRM Web UI.

We are facing the issue that if we start the AET in a newly created transaction, start the AET, select the view configuration there is no button to start the 'create field' action.

Whereas in other transaction types the buttons for 'create field' and 'show enhancements' are visible for ChaRM transaction types they are not.

I assume there is some problem especially with the ChaRM transaction types SMMJ, SMCR and SMHF.

Can anybody please share his experience with adding new fields in the affected transaction types ?

Best regards
Dirk Andres

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Private_Member_19084
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem.

Manuel and Diana, can you please explain a bit more in detail, how you could solve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

For transaction type SMCR put the value 'SERVICE_REQUEST_FOR_CHANGE' in Enhanced BO of Object type AIC_OB_CMCR.

Then Create field button should appear in AET

Regards,

Diana

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk, did you solve it?

I have the same problem.

manuel_horn3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I could solve my problem. In view BSPDLCV_OBJ_TYPE you need to maintain field EXT_BO for your OBJECT_TYPE with a correct value. Then the button create new field is displayed. I found the correct value using the f4-help.

Regards Manuel

manuel_horn3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you find any solution for this? I am facing the same problem that the button is missing.

Thanks and regards

Manuel

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any specific SAP material you are referring to...or SAP notes.....

We might help you better