cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Solman 7.1 Basic Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing configuration of SOLMAN 7.1,We have done system preparation successfully finish.

While in Step 3.1 Configure CA willy Introscope we have seen error looking at the top as follow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SOAP:1.023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")

Web service invocation problem on host XXXXXXX.XXXX.com and port 8000 protocol : http logical port name : LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP

Could not ping web service on the solution manager java stack

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please help us to resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry to say that i did,t do any thing.The problem solved automatically.I don,t know how,but i had taken a restart 2 to 3 times...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rableen,

i am facing the same issue after i upgraded the ISAgent on SAP Solution Manager .It isn't recognizing the newly installed ISAgent and on the top of it it has messed up the existing Wily configuration. Now on the configure wily screen I am seeing the same error as above,

All the buttons as well are disabled except for Refresh and Expert Mode.

Can someone please help?

Manas_Vincit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

Please check below notes for this error troubleshooting .

1663549 - Unsupported XStream found error

1738353 - Diagnostics Setup fail with SOAP error and ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED error

1752309 - Web service invocation problem caused by Unsupported xstream found ("HTTP Code 404 : Not Found") during SOLMAN_SETUP

THanks

Manas Behra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I had checked all those SAP notes. Anyways, i was able to figure out the solution -

As it turned out for the error i was facing, incorrect port was maintained in the logical port configurations - and in the system preparation step as well for the dispatcher.

I had manually corrected all the entries in the logical ports and also corrected the entry for the web dispatcher, and reran the logical port setup step, and after that all the error were gone.

I had to restart my solution manager system though. When i restarted it, I was able to see the upgraded wily and upgraded ISagent as well.

Regards,

Sneha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rableen,

could u please explain more on this, as in where did you install your CA Wily EM on local host or some other host,

is the parameter icm/host_name_full set correctly, or hostname in icm/HTTP/j2ee_0

Also check the path which is set during importing installation & credentials for Admin user for EM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Currently we are not able to proceed with the Willy Interscope configuration and i did not install CA Wily due to the Error Show as i clicked on Configure CA Wily(3.1)...

icm/host_name_full is set correctly...but we don,t have the parameter icm/HTTP/j2ee_0...which is showing the same as below RZ11 status.

is it required to set the icm/HTTP/j2ee_0 parameter...???

Rableen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

If icm/HTTP/j2ee_0 parameter is required what will be the value for this.

Regards,

Rableen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lata,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Administration Cockpit issues the error message SOAP:1.023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED").

Procedure

Start the Enterprise Search Java system.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to start the Enterprise Search JAVA system???

Rableen

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

did you try to activate the ICF?

Naor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check your Java stack is up in your solman system..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

@Naor: Our ICF and respective services are active.

@Lata: Our Java Stack is up and running...we have login-in and checked.

Rableen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Noar And Lata....Problem Resolved.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rableen,

can you please post the solution here. it will be useful for others. and also please close this thread.

thank you.

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check whether http://<solman_host>:8000/sap/bc/ping is working

If logon fails.

Check whether maintained entry in host file of solution manager as FQDN (of solman itself)

SICF

activate following

Sap/bc/ping

Sap/public/ping

This will solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue. Could you please post your solution.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did anybody else find a solution for this problem? I'm a bit stuck with this one, and would like to avoid restarting.

Thanks.

Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

In my case it helped checking my port assignment in the web service configuration under the soa manager. There was a misconfiguration in the SolMan configuration step "System Configuration" -> "Web Service Configuration" -> "Logical Ports Creation". Check all your ports are correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lata,

Thanks for your reply....

According to the note 1450589....Import the relevant Support Package..but our SP level is higher than what is suggested by SAP note.

Regards,

Rableen