cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% dicount steps:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN members,

Could you please tell me how to configure 100% discount.

Regards,

Skumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your pricing procedure for R100 (100% Discount), you need to negate the values which are non statistical and are posting to accounting.

Eg: Your Basic price, Vat Tax, Excise duty are at steps 100,110,120 in pricing,

At R100 (100% Discount) it should ba claculated, From 100 to 120.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

Ok, but if i dont want this nagative value to be posted and accounting documnet for 'zero' is possible to create / post?

Regards,

sushil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be aware in Pricing Procedure, if you have not checked the box for Statistical, then the corresponding condition type value will be posted to FI.  So if you want to prevent this, you will have to check the box for Statistical.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Yes, that's true, but my question is how to post the zero values for accounting, system will not generate accounting document for zero value invoice!

Regards,

sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its true that for zero values accounting will not get generated, But in this scenario the nonstatistical values for free items (like assessasble value, Taxes, excise duties etc) will be assigned to a G/L account and we are negating these values using R100 which also has to be assigned to a G/L account so these values will appear in the accounting document with net effect as Zero. I hope you are assigning a seperate GL account for free goods Nonstatistical conditions based on item category.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Let me check this with out FICO consultant for these negative values are accepted or not. Becuase it comes under complimentary sales, in this scenario customer is suppose to get zero valued invoice and accounting (seperate GL account for recognizing the total free goods value) entries are must.

regards,

sushil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your pricing procedure for R100 (100% Discount), you need to negate the values which are non statistical and are posting to accounting.

Eg: Your Basic price, Vat Tax, Excise duty are at steps 100,110,120 in pricing,

At R100 (100% Discount) it should ba claculated, From 100 to 120.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kalvakunta,,

Please follow the setting as i mention below picture, or you can take the reference from standard pricing procedure ( RVAA01) in V/08.

If you want any further clarifications , please let me know.

Regards,

Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This was done, but i am getting VAT value in minus, hence i was asking your help.

Regards,

sushil

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the Below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2085230

Regards,

Prasanna

0 Kudos

Hi ,  when maintaining pricing procedure ..,

Ø  Click on control data icon under dialog structure

Ø  Include condition type R100 between the steps of discounts.

Ø  Specify requirement = 55 and Routine No: 28 (100% discount) in Alt. CBV.