cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Basic Configuration Solman7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing configuration of SOLMAN 7.1,We have done system preparation successfully finish.

While in Step 3.1 Configure CA willy Introscope we have seen error looking at the top as follow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SOAP:1.023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")

Web service invocation problem on host XXXXXXX.XXXX.com and port 8000 protocol : http logical port name : LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP

Could not ping web service on the solution manager java stack

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And when we are trying to open soamanager it is opening at 8080 port by-default.Is it fine or something we have done wrong.

Please Suggest us How to solve the Errors which we are facing.

Regards,

Rableen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

java only systems should have an SCS instance, where the message server
is running, and dev_ms should locate in the work directory of SCS
instance.
Could you please check dev_ms and dev_icm files?

Java message server HTTP port numer should be 81XX and xx is the system
number which is used for the SCS instance.

Please have a look at in notes:

#1450589 - RZ21 - ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED when adding a new system

#1708250 - Error when registering remote host for monitoring

#1738353 - Diagnostics Setup fail with SOAP error and ICM_HTTP_CONNECTI

#1373897 - CCMS: No Customizing destination for J2EE segment

BR

Tamas

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

aleksandar_mukarev
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to su01 and change password for user SM_INTERN_WS, after this start SOLMAN_SETUP-system conf- mantain users and update password for user SM_INTERN_WS -test

Start SOAMANAGER and navigate to Web Service Configuration - Consumer Proxy - and edit

• CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP
  • CO_DIAGSTP_WS_AGT_SMDAGENT_MON
  • CO_DIAGSTP_WS_DIAG_SETUP

Set password for user SM_INTERN_WS

Chek su01 for lock SM_INTERN_WS and unlock if is locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rableen

Did you find any solution.I am also got struck with same error. if you find any error.please reply to this this.. will be helpfulll..my solman SP4 7.1.EM is running and online. but in basic configuration EM status showing red.in step 3.

Regards

Pankaj

gururaj_srinivasa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Basic settings Step 3.1 , Configure CA Willy Introscope. As a prerequisite you must have already installed Willy Enterprise manager agents on Solman. and you also have to install or import the existing installation in this step.

if you are installing Willy agent on the remote host you have to installation path of the agent on the remote system and enter EM port : 6001 and Web View port : 8080

Also increase the Max free connection wait time to 60000 ( or higher) other you will see some timeout errors. Make sure the user id you are using to execute diag agent has read / write permission on the remote system.

This should fix your problem.

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had similar problem in 7.1 sp4

i deleted users SM_INTERN_WS and SM_EXTERN_WS and deleted all logical ports using systempreparation step 1& 5 and reran both the steps and it worked...

immediately in the next step i could see diagnostic agent(SMD) connected.

I hope this will help.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi

thanks, deleting the users and recreating as above works for me too.

thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the error "Web service ping successful for LP 'LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP', proxy definition 'CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP'

Please let me know if any solution avaialable for this error in solman 7.1 SP4.

Best Regards,

AnilKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you manage to solve this problem?

Thanks

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have recently upgraded to Solution Manager to 7.1 SP5. During the

Solman_SETUP we get a message about LM-Service and Diag agent

compatibility.  Our LM-Service is 7.10 SP5.

The Diagnostic Agent we installed is DIAGAGT72SP00_0-20006977.SAR. I

thought Solman 7.1 was comptible with 7.11, 7.20 or 7.30 agent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is another issue I have encountered.  Anyone with an answer there?

When I go to SOLMAN_SETUP ->Basic

Configuration -> Step 3.1 Configure Wily Introscope, I get the

following errors:

SoapFaultCode:5 Cannot find java method with name checkRFCCallback and

param-number 0 in object

com.sap.sup.admin.setup.ManagedSetupWSImpl@3cf59bb9.

Web service invocation problem on host xxx and port

8001 protocol : http logical port name : LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP

I then click edit mode and provide the installation path of the EM

(/usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope). It shows No agent found (N/A) under

Diagnostic Agents. When I click Discover installation I get the same

messages above in reverse order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check on what port http service is running in SMICM?

Also check the parameter icm/server_port_<xx>

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.  http port is 80<system number>

icm/server_port_0                           PROT=HTTP,PORT=80$$,PROCTIMEOUT=3600

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you managed to solve issue - SOLMAN_SETUP ->BasicConfiguration -> Step 3.1 Configure Wily Introscope,

Appreciate if you can please share your learnings on this.

Regards

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I vaguely remember something about table SRT_SA_APPL. Check and see if it is empty.

It should not be.

If it is empty, transport the contents from another 702 system into solution manager.

Please use /$SYNC command to reset table buffer after the transport.

Let me know if this helped. (Like I said, not sure this answer is the one for this problem)

Thanks

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appreciate your quick reply. Table SRT_SA_APPL in solution manager has 12 entries shown below. Compared it with another 7.1 SP5 solution manager which we have - same number of entries exists.

URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:APPLICATION:ESF:INBOUND:710             A urn:sap-com:soap:application:esf:inbound:710             ESF Inbound Interfaces
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:APPLICATION:ESR:CLIENT:710              A urn:sap-com:soap:application:esr:client:710              Generic ESR SOAP Client
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:APPLICATION:ESR:SERVER:710              A urn:sap-com:soap:application:esr:server:710              ESR Inbound Interfaces
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:APPLICATION:IS:INBOUND:710              A urn:sap-com:soap:application:is:inbound:710              IS Inbound Interfaces
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:APPLICATION:IS:OUTBOUND:710             A urn:sap-com:soap:application:is:outbound:710             IS Outbound Interfaces
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:BAPI                A urn:sap-com:soap:runtime:application:bapi                SOAP Application for BAPIs
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:BAPI:710            A urn:sap-com:soap:runtime:application:bapi:710            SOAP Application for BAPIs
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:CLIENT              A urn:sap-com:soap:runtime:application:client              Generic SOAP Client
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:CLIENT:710          A urn:sap-com:soap:runtime:application:client:710          Generic SOAP Client
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:RFC                 A urn:sap-com:soap:runtime:application:rfc                 RFC-Compliant FMs
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:RFC:710             A urn:sap-com:soap:runtime:application:rfc:710             RFC-Compliant FMs
URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:XMS:APPLICATION:XIP                     A urn:sap-com:soap:xms:application:xip                     SOAP App for XI Proxies

Any other thoughts please?

Regards

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem that Henri is referring to is connected with fact, that entries in this table seems to be deleted during sys. copy or even during configuration when some steps are re-executed in wrong order).

Can you check System preparation - step 4.3 Enable Web services - create logical ports - if this is OK? If yes, we can move from the SRT_SA_APPL problem, as it seems that you have all the soap applications in order.

Thanks, Jan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Yes step 4.3 - Enable Web services - create logical ports has been executed successfully - and i am able to ping all 4 webservices.

Web service ping successful for LP 'DIAGSTP_WS_LOCAL_PORT', proxy definition 'CO_DIAGSTP_WS_DIAG_SETUP'

Web service ping successful for LP 'LP_WS_SMDAGENT_MONITORING', proxy definition 'CO_DIAGSTP_WS_AGT_SMDAGENT_MON'

Web service ping successful for LP 'DIAGSTP_WS_LOCAL_PORT', proxy definition 'CO_DIAGSTP_WS_DIAG_SETUP'

Web service ping successful for LP 'LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP', proxy definition 'CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP'

Please let me know what is next step to resolve this issue.

Best Regards

Davinder