cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.1.2. Unable to attach synchronization parameter to any control screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a problem with synchronization parameter (SP) personalization. Here is a simple example what I'm doing.

I have a MBO from JBDC, with load parameter (LP) :state. Also I've created a personalization key (PK) pk_state with Transient type (for workflow application). Then I attach LP to PK, create a mobile workflow with selection screen where I'm invoking findAll object query. In that case I can see PK in the Personalization Key Mappings tab, everything is OK.

Then I want to use SP to enhance the amount of data. So I added a new SP sp_state in the MBO, link it to the pk_state then relink LP to the newly created SP. In other words I have the following sequence - LP :state -> SP sp_state -> PK pk_state. After that actions I return to the workflow and, surprise!, there aren't any PK in the Personalization Key Mappings tab! Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not use the Synchronization parameters for workflow applications. It is meant for native applications.

Moreover In workflow applications, your MBOs cache policy would either be onLine or DCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ideas?

At this moment I'm using load parameters for EIS<->CDB data refresh and Object Queries as CDB<->Mobile  synchronization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Synchronization parameters don't show up in WF. You need to have personalization parameters mapped to load parameters and then they'll show up in the WF designer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So it's by design? The SP is only useful for native applications?