cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messages in smq2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am checking smq2 t code in xi i am getting approx 5000 messages in queue. and my data is not getting posted at r3.

what needs to be done?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx contributors

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any luck?

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to schedule 2 jobs which will take turn to run every hour or two.

job number one is RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES (restarts the messages) and RSQIWKEX (that one starts the queues).

Plan it without an end date and you will not have problems in future again, or at least not so many

Cheers

Cornelius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SXMB_ADM -->Manage Queses and register and activate the queues there.

Here I am assuming, the queues are not registered earlier.

If the queues are registered, then do you have any error msg for the first entry in the queue? If so, you can delete that entry and other entries will be processed.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

the queues are registered and activated .

how to see the error message . i checked smq2 and there are messages in queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Drill down into the queue and you will find all the entries here. The first entry should be errored out.

Check the reason for the error. If possible try to debug that and restart the msg. If not delete the entry.

Just double click on the que name and you will get into the que. Here you can inspect all your LUWs.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Message was edited by:

Jai Shankar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sriram

u can double clcik on the que and there u can find the descriptive error text. that hsud help u in finding the issue

regds

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select all those messages and click on reprocess. so all messages will be processed.

hope it helps.

Balaji