Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Travel Expense Report (Portal)

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing the following issues at travel expense in ESS.

In Travel Expense Report (Portal), When enter with country/region, SAP System does not issue warning message when the maximum amount exceeded, But in R/3 it is working fine, (showing warning message when enter with country/region).

In Portal Travel expenses _Enter Receipts after entering the amount and when clicked on CHECK Button, the Country / Region is getting wiped away.

We also have come across the note 1114398 but this is not released for Ehp4 (604) under any package level.

I appreciated if someone provides information to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Prabuganesh Krishnan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

There were some corrections released that might help with the first issue you mentioned

@Lucas - the first note I mentioned comes with SP48

The country/region issue you mention I didnt encounter  before in exactly the sense as you described it but the collective note for country/region issues is addressed by 1626345 so please check you have the most recent corrections for WEB also!

hope it helps
Sally

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas & Sally,

Thanks you for the suggestion, My client's Package update status is 35,

so above mentioned SAP Notes not map with My client system, ( I suggest them to update their package), and through SCN i can't upload screen shots, pls provide your mail ids, i will mail you this issuse's detailed screen shots.

Thank you.

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas & Sally,

Thanks you for the suggestion, My client's Package update status is 35,

so above mentioned SAP Notes not map with My client system, ( I suggest them to update their package), and through SCN i can't upload screen shots, pls provide your mail ids, i will mail you this issuse's detailed screen shots.

Thank you.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't openly provide my email, sorry. Why exactly can't you upload pictures to SDN? From the "Insert Image" Button you should be able to upload pictures directly from your local drive. Alternatively if this doesn't work for some reason (couldn't think of one), you can upload toi a hosting platform like imageshack.us.

Aside from that, Package level 35 is reaaaaally not up to date at all. You should upgrade first in my opinion and check whether the issue persists after the upgrade.

Cheers, Lukas

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas

Hereby attaching the few screenshots.

Issues:

1. I. Trip Region we have configured with the Maximum amount of 5000 in V_T706B2, And in Expense Report, When enter with country/region, SAP System does not issue default value as 5000 or any error message when the maximum amount exceeded.

1. II. After entering the amount and when clicked on CHECK Button, the Country / Region is getting wiped away (CAT A – cities).

0 Kudos

You should be able to apply the notes I suggested via SNOTE and I think should help certainly with the max amount issue.

This note 1626345 is a collective note that addresses many other exchange rate issues in the WD ABAP scenario .

For the 2nd problem you mention, I have seen this before and the solution was to apply the most recent web dynpro rendering corrections for your basis release.

Hope this helps

Sally

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sally for your immediate response, I will apply (1680510,1673321,1626345 )  notes and let you know the details.

Best Regards

Prabuganesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

After applied Snotes (1680510,1673321,1626345 ), still Error/Warning message not showing when enter with country/region for exceed maximum amount in Expenses at portal,

please suggest if any other things need to check,

and My client refreshed their Sandbox (took long time to uploaded Snotes), sorry for the delay replay)

Best Regards

Prabu.

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Still the following issue not sortouted, Please provide the possibilities to get solves.

I am facing the following issues at travel expense in ESS.

In Travel Expense Report (Portal), When enter with country/region, SAP System does not issue warning message when the maximum amount exceeded, But in R/3 it is working fine, (showing warning message when enter with country/region).

In Portal Travel expenses _Enter Receipts after entering the amount and when clicked on CHECK Button, the Country / Region is getting wiped away.

I also appilied all Snotes related (Country/Region), but the issue still remain the same.

(please check issues screen shots in My previous post).

I appreciated if someone provide the possibilities to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Prabuganesh Krishnan.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

prabu ganesh wrote:

The maximum amount of what?

I'm on EHP4 too and never saw this issue between packlage levels from 35 to 46 (we are on 46 at the moment, what SP are you on?). Can you maybe provide a screenshot of this "wiping away" of the country? Also, did you try debugging the WDYN yet?

Cheers, Lukas