cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCA Files not visible in checkin tab though present in inbox folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I trying to move the Components from development to Quality and production systems.I have Created my SC added dependency files (SAP-JEE, SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS) and PCUI_GP SCA , BP_ERP4HRE SCA file. Last SCA file is the business package HR Executive and analytics.

I have created the Domain, updated the CMS, Created track with the SC,gave the details in Runtime system.Now in Transport studio in the checkin tab i gave the check-in configuration path correctly as "/usr/sap/JTrans/CMS/inbox" and now when i check in i can see all the files except the business package SCA File -BP_ERP4HRE.We crossed check whether all files are available in the inbox folder and we found all files there solid.

Can anybody help me out in this scenario, I have searched the forum but i was not able to find solid solution ... Has anybody worked in this Business package transport before and faced similar problems ?

I would certainly appreciate helpful answers, so do put in your valid points as soon as possible since the job is quite urgent.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please recheck the version of your SCA file.

The UI filters and shows only compatible SCA versions.

Best regards,

Bhuwan