cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New implementation of SD ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to clarify what is very important when I do implementation SD for Ecc6.0 with exsisting modules.

I am functional consultant. Already done FICO,MM,BW & HRM, now my company need to implement SD for GAS industries.

Kindly you may share about what are the basic needs for do it. Is is possible for do myself without ABAPer's help.

Can you share to me, If you have any implementation guide.

Thanks & Regards

Arul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you think, this forum is a place of tutorial and you can ask such queries, I am sorry to say, this is not the right place.  Here you can post your live issues which face in your project on day today basis.

Also, the query what you had posted is not clear on whether the project is new implementation or ECC updgration, or roll out.  The query you posted is asking for a detailed documentation which is highly impossible to share here.  Needless to mention, it is your employer has to share all such documentations. 

Your part is to gather all requirements from Business, analyse whether it can be mapped in SAP; if not, take the help of ABAPer and consult with them on how the gap analysis can be addressed in SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Lakshmipathi & DB49,

Thanks for your time and support for given such informations.

I will work it such a way and understood what you mention from your respone.

Once again thanks for your support.

Regards

Arul

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would look at ASAP Roadmap first:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8032

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Thanks for your reply.

I understood about the road map regarding of ASAP methodology. Kindly may you share any related implementation guide or any link regarding of SD integration material.

Thanks & Regards

arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arul,

I am not really sure what you are asking for when you say you want us to share an 'implementation guide'. Since you have already implemented various modules, you already know exactly where to find it; SD IMG is located at SPRO in the same place as the IMG for the other modules.

Perhaps you are asking about configuration guides.  In general, the configuration will depend upon exactly what your company decides to implement in the SD module.  Like FI/CO and MM, you first have to define which business requirements your company will want supported.  Such determination should be solidly defined before even thinking about going to the IMG.

There are many common business processes for which SAP has published Business Process Procedures and Configuration guides.  These are located in SAP Best Practices.  They are a good place for a novice SD person to study.  Try http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BL_ERP605_IN/html/Content_Library_BL_EN_IN.htm

for a start.

Also, SAP education is a good way to get yourself up to speed fairly quickly.  Here is a good starting point:https://training.sap.com/us/en/course/scm600-business-processes-in-sales-and-distribution-classroom-...

Is is possible for do myself

Probably not.  If you are weak in SD knowledge, you will probably need to engage one or more SD consultants.

without ABAPer's help.

Probably not.  I have never seen SD implemented without at least some coding required.

Best Regards & Good Luck,

DB49