cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro component integration with other component & workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am building a web dynpro application which need to be integrated with other webdynpro application & as well as workflow.

This concept is as follows.

A form will be there contaning sever fields with respect to employee which need to filled by different persons at different times likes ( manager, employee,

hr etc.)

At the begining manager will choose a employee under him proceed for the form.

I have build a seperate application for the FORM. At the initial it can be triggered from the team viewer ( in portal ) or from some other custom web dynpro

application. The requirement is only to choose a employee to fill the details of the FORM.

Once manager fill relevant data he will save the entries in table and submit the FORM which will trigger a workflow.

Employee get the notification of the same in his UWL. He will click the application link  to reopen the form with what ever data saved

by manager. Next employee will fill some data and again he will submit the form. Again workflow will be triggerer and hr will be getting the link of the

application in his UWL.

In the next step hr will open the application and fill his relevent data and save the application.

Kindly suggest with your valuable inputs for the above design.

1. Do I need to create two application ( one for other application , one for workflow)

2. What are the required parameter I need to maintain in application.

The application will be used in portal ( ESS,MSS).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Monishankar Chatterjee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monishankar,

Please follow the link : http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25262 and the remaining parts of the document to get an idea about how to use workflows from web dynpro.

Regards,

Sayan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys I got a full solution ...Thanks Sayan for the reply... soon I will create a document on that