cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Shopping cart upgrade to webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SRM 7.0 , We upgraded from SRM 5.0 and Shopping cart moved from ITS to Webdynpro, I need to execute Shopping cart in SRM 7.0 , The webdynpro ccomponent is is guess /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD, but dont know How to Configure and execute it, There is no application

created for this component and there is no link to run it in browser.

Plz help asap.

Thanks.

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ITS services are not supported anymore to be used in conjunction with any version of SRM as of SRM6.0. You can use SAP Enterprise Portal application or NWBC functionality.....

For Portal Independent Navigation Framework, Go through below notes:

1. 1.Note 1437987 - Release of Portal-Independent Navigation Frame for SRM 7.0
  2. 2.Note 1430999 - Portal-Independent Navigation Frame Inbox for SRM 7.0

Get your NW portal guys to integrate with SRM.

Portal setup configuration guide is available in SAP Solution Manager server. Downloaded offline guide is also available SAP Service Marketplace. http://service.sap.com/srm-inst SAP SRM Server 7.0 -> Configuration Guides for SAP SRM 7.0 -> Business Packages for SAP SRM 7.0.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Take a look at note 1261825. It has portal as well as SAP_GUI roles to assign to end user.

You can add Operational purchaser role in both sides in order to get the "purchasing" tab in portal.

Doing this, you will get the link to create a shopping cart.

You can also add employee role, then you will see the "employee self-service" tab in portal.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone,

I have some specific quetions, The NW Portal has been Integrated to the SRM 7.0, and the Business package has been installed.

Here are few quetions:

1)  Do I need to configure both webdynpro abap and Webdynpro Java(along with JCO connection with SRM) or just webdynpro ABAP?

2) Is the Shopping cart application in webdynpro Java ?

3) if the Shopping cart is in ABAP do I need to crete an Iview for viewing it?

4) Do I need to Ask for  "requistioner role" or "Purcheser role" and if I get the role will I be able to run the SC directly ?

Plz help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Get in touch with portal team .Ask the  link f to access SRM

Get your login Id and Password created the Development portal and SRM 7.0 GUI

Ask your portal team to assign the requistioner role in the New Portal.

Enter the link and enter your login and Password.

Since you have upgraded the system . you can create a free text shopping cart with out any problem

Go to the Purchasing tab click create shopping cart and  enter the other details.

It  will work

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar