Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer material info upload problem through BDC

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We have developed BDC program for customer material info records upload but have  problem in the program , developer is trying but not able to find solution to the problem

Main issue in the program :

1. Not able handle duplicate  records coming from the file  or If the same records  exits in the system

2. Not able to handle customer -material combination i.e one customer can have multiple material as info records.

In the program he is not able handle and save records.

Note: Do we have any standard BAPI or BDC  for customer material info record upload

Looking for your input and thanks inadvance

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You will probably get a better response if you close this post and then re-post in the Data Transfer forum (now called 'ABAP Connectivity') at http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/connectivity.

However, I believe you will continue to have problems unless you can enlist additional assistance.  The types of problems you have mentioned are common with any self made mass upload program.  If your developers cannot handle this problem with a CMIR upload using BDC, it is unlikely he will be able to manage the same issues using BADI or other method.  In the end, he still has to create the programming logic that will accommodate these very common occurrences.

I suggest that you speak to your team lead, and have him suggest a solution that will bring adequate expertise to bear on this development problem.

Good Luck & Best Regards,

DB49