cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction in sq01 querry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I made a querry that displays the the total customers assigned to a  A/C number of Buying Group (KNB1-ekbvd) . Also if customer is given then the A/c number of the buying group will get displayed. Now the scenario is some customers are shipping parties which need not be displayed.  so how can i restrict such stuff. The user need just the codes that start from 100XXXX and the alpha numeric codes. The shipping parties are usually having codes of 200XXXX, that need not to be displayed. do i need to make some changes in infoset. if yes then how????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As above said it can achieve through user exit,you want to allow the SP(Sold to party) to view the data and you don't want to allow the SH (Ship to party),here we can restrict based on PARVW (Partner Functn) based on this system will check the partner function and restrict the view to SH. 

Program is SAPMS38O - include - ms38oc11include - ms38oc12.    include - ms38oc15.

Check the above includes to write the logic.

Take ABAPer help

Regards

Ram

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you would put some custom abap code in your info-set .

run SQ02 for yor info-set, select it and "Change", go to "Extras" and write a logic you need.

regards,