cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to preview Adobe form with chart but on download its looking fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a developement in which i need to dynamically display chart in adobe form. I created a chart image by passing my internal table data using class

cl_igs_chart_engine then converted the data into xstring using FM  SCMS_BINARY_TO_XSTRING and converted the xstring to string using FM

SSFC_BASE64_ENCODE which i passed in my interface parameter. I created a image field in the adobe form and mapped it.. checked the embed check box & selected display image original size.

But im unable to view the preview as a blank screen appreas, even the other fields in the form is not displayed but when i download the form using GUI_DOWNLOAD the chart is being displayed perfectly.

I want the preview also to be displayed as its the main requirement.. help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

1. check the MIME-Type of the context node: 'image/bmp', 'image/jpg' etc.

2. bind the XSTRING instead of STRING to context node

Best regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao

Thanks for your response.

But

1. I tried all MIME-type i could remember (tif, bmp,jpg, png) but for none the preview was displayed.

2. As u suggested i tried passing the Xstring instead of string & binded the xstring to image field, but again the blank screen is coming in print preview.

I think something is wrong with some properties, donno whether is some setting is form or with the image.

i have attached the image of the print preview. its also not showing the other fields in the form

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try the following one by one:

1. if it is a IGS-chart, use MIME-Type 'mime/gif' (do not forget the quote symbol)

2. check in Debugger if the XSTRING-field was filled before the adobe form is called

3. delete the image from Layout and create a new image. Attention: do not drag from object library on the right of the layout. Instead, drag from the tab Data View on the left of the layout.

4. turn on Trace and check the error information.

5. read a static image file in XSTRING field instead of your IGS-chart and check whether it can be displayed or not

Good luck.

Tao