SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of CRM payment in SAP ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement where we need to accept the payment through CRM 7.0 and the same payment should update in SAP FICA through BAPI.

ISU has already implemented at client side now CRM is going to be implemented.

Currently client is updating payment through BDC with the transaction FP25(Cheque Lot)

What setting we require for the same?

Valuable thoughts will be appreciated..

Regards

Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Kumar:

Standard functionality already enables you to post payments in CRM7.0 - but that is not via check rather via credit card or ACH.  Anything else would require you to implement your own custom functionality.  CRM is not meant to be a substitute for cash desk functionality where that function is provided as standard.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Kumar:

Standard functionality already enables you to post payments in CRM7.0 - but that is not via check rather via credit card or ACH.  Anything else would require you to implement your own custom functionality.  CRM is not meant to be a substitute for cash desk functionality where that function is provided as standard.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the instant reply.I am totally agree with you that for posting a payment through CRM 7.0 is a standard functionality for card and other payment except cash and we are not substituting it with cash desk.

Here the requirement is like that the persons who are collecting the payment in the form of cash and cheque at receiving centers are not the employees of the client, they are outsource employees so we can't give them cash desk screen because of some reasons.

So what we think to create one own CRM payment screen and accept the payment from the same and through BAPI upload the same payment in SAP ISU by calling the program of FP25(Cheque Lot)

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Reagards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Kumar:

I don't understand how cash desk is bad but CRM is good for these users.  But regardless, you should consider using External Cash Desk which was developed for purpose which seems like yours. 

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the valuable advice.It is really helpful.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.