cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record no of Defect tab not in MIC control indicator for qualitative data.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

While creating MIC for qualitative characteristic, in control indicator In SAMPLE the record no of defect tab is missing,how to found that tab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

I think it's Defect Recording check box that appears in control indicator of a MIC which calls up pre- defined defects automatically when the characteristic's reading is rejected.

It lies there only in control indicators when you perform QS21 under Result confirmation heading.

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand Rao,

Yes that is laying there only, But i am talking about other one in QS21 in control indicator Edit Characteristic control indicator for qualitative date  the three tabs observed in ,

1)Type

where only charac attribute tick is mention.

2)Sample

where  5 tick are mention  that are sample procedure, Additive sample,SPC characteristic, Destructive sample and record no of defects.So i am talking about this tab is absent only first 4 r present  record no of defect is absent so how to bring this in sample tab.

3)Result conformation

where 9 tick are mention on is summeries recording, Single result recording,optional character,after accepted, after rejected, defect recording an so on.so you r talking about this one if i right.

Best Regards,

Asif

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Reply.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Asif,

Correct. Now I understood it.

If you tick on  the option vanishes automatically.

You can have either of them at a time.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Which preset indicator you have selected. Select the preset indicator where alternative recording is possibe 1XXXX.

If any characteristic is assigned to the MIC?

Regards,

Smruti