cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Rejection reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Workflow Experts,

My requirement is to make the approval note as mandatory whenever the SC is rejected.

I have implemented the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI in the following way.

1.     In the implemented class: ZCL_IMp_SC_VALIDATE.

2.     Use Function Module BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to get E_LONGTEXT.

3.     Use method GET_CURRENT_DECISION of class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE to get current decision. 

4.     Check if current decision is REJECTED.

5.     Check if E_LONGTEXT has TDID = NOTM.

6.     Populate error message "Please enter reason for rejection" to et_messages

Whenever the REJECT button is clicked,the error message is populated to et_messages in the check badi.But I am getting an error in the popup.

"Document check returned at least one error message. The action can not be carried out. For more details, see message area".Also no messages are appearing in the message area.

Could anyone please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a new behaviour in SRM 7.0 if you are using process controlled workflow.

If notes 1621624 and 1565582 are applied, error messages will not be raised upon rejecting shopping cart.

Reason is written within these notes.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I have raised an OSS for the above issue and they suggested me to implement the notes which you have mentioned for removing the error messages and not displaying the popup.It  worked perfect after implementing those.For displaying the custom messages on Reject,another note "1693369" is suggested.But when we implement that,the same issue was reoccuring.(Same popup and the messages are not appearing in the message area).

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riccardo

We are past those notes (ie they already applied) in our system.  However I need to force the Approver to enter an Approval Note on Rejection.  Is this no longer possible?

Regards

Isabella

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

I'm working on the same requirement as mentioned by you and facing the same issue. can you please

suggest which notes you applied for the resolution of error.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

Please try with Badi BBP_ALERTING

Best Regards

Ram