Condition type postings issue in P.O
My requirement is to add a bottle charge on the material in the P.O through new condition type. Configured the new condition type ZBC1 with below details.
Cond. class A Discount or surcharge Plus/minus A Positive
Calculat.type B Fixed amount
Added the new condition type in pricing procedure.
Raised P.O and following are the details.
Material with 100 Qty with $1 price = $100
Bottle charge with new condition type= $10
Net value of the P.O is $110.
When I do GR the postings are
Inventory acc debit $110
GR/IR acc credit $110.
My requirement for postings is
Inventory acc debit $100
Bottle charge G/L acc debit $10
GR/IR acc credit $110
Can someone please let me know whether this can be achieveable in Standard.
Tomas Talpa replied
Oh, how embarrasing -- I had to debug my own old code to realize that:
- in order to achieve it, you actually need to have two pricing conditions on the PO;
- one set-up like FRB1;
- one like described above -- with "Plus/minus" indicator set to X "Negative" !
- both needs to have same value (actually one is positive, one is negative);
- the result of the GR will then look like this:
- as it is quite uncomfortable for users to maintain two conditions with same value, custom code for automatic insert of second/mirror condition is quite handfull;