cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM in production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys I need to implement on SAP this scenario, please help me!!!!

MTO scenario and discrete production.

My fert is generated as variant of a configurable material during the creation of sales order, then for every sales order/position I have a prod. order with its bom and routing.

The fert are batch managed and the batch is created during the posting after the last phase of production (then after our quality controls).

I have to insert in a certain phase (always the same) of prod. orders a list of quality controls they have to do.

I need to insert results of controls for each items of the production order and then I need to have the possibility to get a  different usage decision for each item.

Then, if I have a prod. order of 10 pieces I need to insert 10 times the results of control and can take 10 different usage decision.

In my workaround I was not able to obtain it because the system create a lot of control with 10 pieces, I have found a way to insert 10 results (pieces to check, phisical sample) but at the end I have to take the Usage decision for all pieces simultaneously.

May I maybe to use the samples in some way?? partial lots??

Could you someone of you to suggest me some solution and drive me in the implementation??

(I'm not a bad student!!)

Thanks a lot

Simona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using 04 lots?  If the main requirement is one UD per piece, then you need ten inspection lots.  If so, then the ideal way would be for them to do ten receipts against the production order.  In the cntrl insp. lot field in the 04 inspection type setup, you must specify "for each material document item".  You should then get an inspection lot for each piece.

If they insist on doing the GR for all ten at the same time, then you will have difficulty meeting the requirement.  You can set it up using inspection points so that you can record results for each inpsection point, (each point would be a piece), and you can valuate each inspection point.  But the final UD is for all ten pieces. You can of course post the ten pieces out anyway you want to any of the available positng lines.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot FF!!

...but I'm using control type 03 and I don't have the options about lot creation control!!

I've tried also with the inspeciton points: I have set it on the header of the routing (free insp. point) and then set the fields in the operation in various ways.(attemps).

But in all this cases, the control lot doesn't charge the characteristics from the operation: It borns with status char. to create. Why? What I'm wronging??

...or better...what I have to do?

Tks

Simona