cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A number of unwanted parameters were exported while changing some parameter in Tocde RZ10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have changed 4 profile parameters (ssf/ssf_md_alg,ssf/name,ssf/ssfapi_lib,sec/libsapsecu) in Production system (R3) last week by using Tcode RZ10.

But after the restart of the system when i checked in tcode TU02 a number of unwanted parameters as mentioned below were reflected as changed;

FN_EXTRACT                               E_cvpc0app1_PC0_55_+++++++

FN_REG_INFO                              reginfo

abap/rabax_no_debug                      off

dbs/db2/net_stats                        0

gw/reg_info                              /usr/sap/PC0/D55/data/reginfo

gw/so_keepalive                          1

icf/set_HTTPonly_flag_on_cookies         3

rdisp/cleanup_after_crash                1

rdisp/queue_lock_level                   2

I dont have any idea of this parameters and how they were changed (As we dont wanted then to get changed or exported in the system). Please help me on this as it is a production issue, thanking you in advace for your support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you check in RZ10 when you double click on the parameter .. it will show in the below comment saying in # ... This will only show if someone changed the parameter from SAP level.

If it is changed from OS level, it's difficult to figure out.

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thank for your quick response ::

The changes were made by myself and system was in my control so no one can make changes at O.S level, but at the same time when we made the profile parameter changes we also upgraded the kernel to patch level 378.

I doubt that by any means it is possible that this parameter are exported due to the kernel upgrade, please reply soon.

Regards,

Bablu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bablu,

I just took one param and checked few SAP Notes,Note 1305851 - Overview note: reg_info and sec_info

As you said, these parameters being read after Kernel upgrade - these possibilities are there..

During new kernel releases, This additional security features may come in and made the params readable and exported in the system

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I refer that SAP Note but i am not able to conclude that it is due to the Kernel Upgrade or some thing fishy has happened in the system. One thing i observed was that in D,Q and P when ever we upgraded the Kernel to patch level 378 then only those parameters were refelected in  the system. Can you know any way by which i can find out which parameters were present in Kernel package or what are the mand. parameters which may get exported during Kernel upgrade.