cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque and DD number capuring in the sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have incorported Cheque number in the VA01 tode as mendatory field.there is DD number field is also included.

normaly its fine but when Cheque got bounced customer will be blocked,when block removed then only DD is aplicable for the customer.

in a single sales order doc. type how it is possible,bcos due to incompletion log system will every time ask for the cheque number.

Can you suggest how can I do this alternate option.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

when Cheque got bounced customer will be blocked,when block removed then only DD is aplicable for the customer.

Do you mean that when the customer Cheque bounce system will automatically block that particular Order ?

If yes Then use Release Strategy because there is no control like Cheque bounce or not in standard SAP ( As per my knowledge)

Give the Approval to FI Department or Concern person to release the Sale order without his/her release we can't create Dispatch and billing

If it is only for few customers then the above suggestion is not helpful because the above suggestion is control  entire Sales Document

Otherwise may be you can try in Credit Mgmt Point because if you maintain Zero amount to that particular customer then and block in Delivery level then system won't allow to to do Dispatch and billing

once payment is Done post in customer Account with Special G/L Account then system will dispatch only that much amount otherwise it will block order 

Regards,

Prasanna