cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing alerts and metrics in database monitoring SM 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am missing some alerts and metrics in Technical Monitoring under exception part of database (oracle) monitoring. When I check applied template everything looks just fine. I can see alerts and metrics in template e.g. Oracle Backup (last backup of db and logfiles) or Oracle DB health checks failed (missing redolog file,database file offline etc.). These alerts are checked as active together with assigned metrics. However if I apply the template and check the technical monitoring I dont see these alerts under database exception at all. I only see the Oracle space management alerts nothing else is present under exceptions. I dont see these alerts and metrics also in Directory browser for particular system once I apply the template. Have anyone of you experience similar issue?

Thanks for help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try applying Note 1675691. It's supposed to resolve a problem where you alter settings, but they aren't really applied when you try to apply the template. I'm not sure if that's the issue here, but it sounds similar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

hT  The template application might have had errors. Please check the transaction SLG1, and select the logs for the object E2E_ALERTING subobject AUTOCONFIG. Follow instruction of long text if errors.

Y    If now showing up in Directory then do the same for he DPC object E2E_ALERTING subobject DPC_SETUP

Kind Regards,

Roland

gg  

Sub

object AUTOCONFIG.

a. 

i.      problems in the

i.      problems in the

a.

Message was edited by: Roland Hennessy