cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred during the execution of the PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE phase.

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im upgrading to ehp5. In configuration roadmap i have completed ABAP and for java im gettting following error.

"An error has occurred during the execution of the PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE phase.

The validation of the deploy queue was not successful. Validation of queue sapjup-queue completed with error The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack. Software component sap.com/SAP_MSS is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. Software component sap.com/BP_ERP5BUY is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. Software component sap.com/BASETABLES is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack. There are 66 more error messages. See them all in /usr/sap/GSQ/DVEBMGS02/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2012_04_20_15_14_40. JSPM version is 7.02.10.0.2. Current JSPM log directory is /usr/sap/GSQ/DVEBMGS02/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2012_04_20_15_14_40. The following SAP Note 1399846 may contain solution for the problem."

I have checked my stack i could able to find all components in stack file.

According to note : 1399846 - Regenerate the stack and start upgrade

According to note : 1469771 - I need to remove text between <target-system> and <\target-system>. Current JSPM version in my system is : 7.02 SP10

Alternatively you can download a JSPM version where this issue is fixed:
Versions 7.00/SP22/SP1, 7.00/SP23 and higher; 7.01/SP07/SP7, 7.01/SP08 and higher, SP7.02/SP04 and 7.02/SP05 and higher.

I have reset the upgrade couple of time and reached till this step after couple of weeks.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Regards

Mahesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Please update the technical system assignments in SolMan Tx SMSY.

You can find information about the usage types here : http://hostname/utl/UsageTypesInfo

Regards,

Laszlo

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

After going through notes i could not solve issue. For your reference im attaching logs to this message.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Regarding your issue, please find the required information specified below.

Can you please check in the DETECT_SYSTEM_COMPONENTS_01.LOG the source release of the components

sap.com/SAP_MSS

sap.com/BP_ERP5BUY

sap.com/BASETABLES

Please check if the version matches with the stack xml file and if the entries in the stack xml file does not match, please update your system information properly in the solution manager system and generate a stack xml file again

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Thanks for the help. I have compared detect_system_components log with stack.

SAP_MSS

sap.com/SAP_MSS with version 600.16.0 with following development components in log and following is in stack

-<software-component><caption>SAP MSS 600</caption><ppms-number>01200314690200004350</ppms-number><runtime-type>J2EE</runtime-type><name>SAP_MSS</name><version>600</version><vendor>sap.com</vendor>

BP_ERP5BUY

sap.com/BP_ERP5BUY with version 1.0.16.0 with following development components

<caption>BP ERP05 BUYER 1.51</caption><ppms-number>01200615320200014134</ppms-number><runtime-type>J2EE</runtime-type><name>BP_ERP5BUY</name><version>1.51</version><vendor>sap.com</vendor>

BASETABLES

sap.com/BASETABLES with version 7.00.26.0 with following development components:

-<software-component><caption>J2EE ENGINE BASE TABLES 7.02</caption><ppms-number>01200615320200012441</ppms-number><runtime-type>J2EE</runtime-type><name>BASETABLES</name><version>7.02</version><vendor>sap.com</vendor>

For MSS in log and stack same version is present. Still its showing errors. Kindly assist me..

Thanks for ur help