SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping (number range ) and reference customer MUSTALL do not correspond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When creating a contract parterner (type Person) t-code FPP1, I use the Reference customer MUSTALL define in customizing.

But the reference customer I have entered in Itendification tab is not created in SD and I face the following error:

"Grouping (number range ) and reference customer MUSTALL do not correspond"

For the contract partner I use internal number range Z1 (From 2100000000-To 2199999999).

I define the following reference customer in IMG:SAP Utilities/Master Data/Business Partner/Settings for creation Standard Customers/

RTcat=MKK

NConv= MUST

EC=checked

MC=checked

Addresswhere-used GR = CON_OBJECT

Ref. Customer = MUSTALL

There is a post on the forum I read but I dont get my issue solved.

Please any idea to solve this ?

Br,

Thierno

6 REPLIES 6

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create reference customer in number range Z1 (From 2100000000-To 2199999999) in SD & assign it to the ref customer field instead of MUSTALL. I hope your problem will get resolved.

Regards,

Harshal

0 Kudos

hi,

thank you for your reply. I cannot find in SD where I can define the refence customer as I cannot find it neither in SPRO/Logistics/SD neither in SAP enasy acces meny/Logistics/SD ?

Thanks,

Thierno

0 Kudos

Hi Thierno,

I am not sure; but see if you are looking for this setting in SPRO.

SAP Utilities--> Master Data--> Business Partner-->Settings for Creating Standard Customers-->Maintain Parameters for Creating Reference Customer in Standard System.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Thierno,

I am not sure but I think you are talking about creation of Reference customer. It is to be created with normal customer creation process T code : XD01. After creation you replace that number with MUSTALL (In the node which is mentioned in your question). Create customer within same number range as that of business partner, for that you have to assign same number range to customer account group also.

Please refer following link. It may help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f1/433b407b686913e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this. Clear the value 'MUSTALL' of

Ref. Customer = MUSTALL  and also NCONV value

Regards,

Sharin

0 Kudos

Thanks Former Member 🙂 I had the same issue and removing that variable solved my problem.