cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Connection - missing logon tab business component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm setting up a direct conenction between two ABAP systems. I'm trying to setup distribution of configuration to business systems.

In integration directory, I need to setup login data on the Logon Data tab of the business system for the abap systems.

The Logon tab doesnt show. I have maintained the URL on the business systems in SLD.

Do anyone know how to get the Logon Data Tab displayed as described in this guide

:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/cfd1d49bf23e49e10000000a421937/content.htm ?

Thanks

Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Have a look at chapter "Logon Data for Cache Notifications Tag Page" in the SAP Help document below, you might find it interesting:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/ced2cc18d3424be10000000a421937/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think i have a old version of Web AS ABAP on our backend systems.

But I'm unsure how to check it. I have checked SAP GUI -> system -> status -> componient information. But i don't find a component named Web AS ABAP on the list. what i can see is that SAP_BASIS is on version 7.02.

Is Web AS ABAP included in SAP_BASIS ?

Best Regdards

Jens

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Jens,

Check the note #1693327 PI: No Logon Data tab in the Business System. This documents one known cause of this error. Perhaps this will lead you to the solution to this.

Regards
Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens, after updating config in SLD it can help to "clear SLD data cache" in integration directory so that the business component is updated. Maybe that enables the logon data tab for the component?

In addition, did you  check the requirements from SAP help (NOTE at the bottom)? The central Web services configuration is only possible for business systems with release Web AS ABAP 7.10 or higher. The tab page with the logon data for cache notifications is only displayed for these business systems.