cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mail is changed - troubles changing it back!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have posted about 10 questions in previous SCN forums and received email responses. Now my mail lets say name@company.com (don't want to mention exact one because of security) is changed to xname@company.com, and when I try to change it back I get:

Sorry, that email is already taken. Please try something else.

I want to change to name@company.com - WHICH IS MY EMAIL AND I'M USING IT NOW.

Another problem:

In your first page section "Where Did Everything Go...?" 'forums' link leads to:

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

I suppose link should lead to forums list ?

thanks

Vilius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vilius,

your second account is http://scn.sap.com/people/vilius.mockunas2. I'll DM you your SCN user ID for that one. Please login to the account via SCN user ID and change your password in the user profile.

Best,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just changed the pass.

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I meant of course change your mail address in that second profile. That is what is blocking you to fix it in your current. The system doesn't allow duplicate mail addresses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I don't get it than:

I have my old SCN user ID and if I connect using it - it's associated with my old user profile(which I'm able to edit)

How do I edit new profile you gave me (link just leads to some basic profile info) ?

V

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you tried this option in the drop down menu?

Answers (0)