Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SODS account assignment

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In SODS account assignment we are giving wbs. We have done dispatch of few quantities from the same account assigned wbs for a corresponding line item. Now, when i change this wbs and replace it with another system is allowing me to change it. why it is happening? As logically it should not happen.Please tell the way such that if a dispatch is done for a line item user should not be able to change it. However if we could make it in display after dispatch will also serve my purpose.

Also, please tell the table where the reservation and PR of materials are saved .

Please suggest..

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I think small development in userexit of Sales Order change/save should solve the issue. Please find appropriate user exit. I have listed few below, check if they suit the requirement. Code should be written to check whether the sales order line item is already present in LIPS (Delivery Line Item) table. If yes, system should issue message and disallow changes.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

BADI_SD_SALES_ITEM

Also you can check once with SD consultant if any standard config is available. Hope this helps.

Regards

Shrikant

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shrikant,

I asked with SD conslt. and found that no such config exists henceforth we shall have to go by userexit.

But, I have a doubt: In SODS line item we have assigned material code for which there exist a reservation against wbs element.Do i need to include EBAN table in my concern while applying userexists? And, if however the same material code exists under reservation against two or more wbs elements then in that case we should be able to change the account assignment of sods line item.

So, how can we achieve the same. please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I feel there is no necessity to co-relate this with material reservation unless there is very specific requirement to do so. I feel this because we will be checking delivery in LIPS table with respect to SO line item and SO line item will have 1:1 relationship with material entered. Hence if we are checking SO line item for existing delivery, is it necessary to check material?

Further if you still want to introduce that check, you can define a logic involving LIPS and RESB table. RESB table will give you WBS reservation info.

Hope this clarifies your doubt

Regards

Shrikant

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shrikant.

I am making involvement of RESB table in the logic.

I will b back here if found an issue.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Are you talking about account assignment tab in Sales order where you are assigning WBS element?

Yes , Sourav U got it right.

And  you can see EBAN table for the reservation and PR of materials are saved

Thanks for the info Sourav.

But still I am stuck with my query.Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Are you talking about account assignment tab in Sales order where you are assigning WBS element?

And  you can see EBAN table for the reservation and PR of materials are saved.

Thanks

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

MM tables you can find here

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/abap/tables_mm.htm

Hope this help a little

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Adam. But my requirement is that I should not be able to reinsert the wbs number in sods account assignment.

Please help on the same.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

Kindly suggest on the same.

Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anyone who could help me out on the same.?

Thanks

Ankur