cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to proceed After blocking the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

i have a doubt how to proceed after blocking a delivery. My scenario is this " i created a sales order and blocked the delivery of it. So i cant able to create a delivery for that sales order." . Then what should be done to create a delivery for that sales order ( i.e. How to release the Blocked delivery status and to create a delivery)

with regards ,

James

Valuable answers will be rewarded....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Go to Change sales document va02 and remove the delivey block in the header and create the delivery using Vl01N.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, it dependns for which reason is the delivery block is occured. delivery blocks can be corected at the level of sales doc, like as already been answered VA02 at header level, and schedule line level, at the delivery doc level. ok, if its happening due to credit check or so then as u understand the credit management steps has to be followed to release the credit check if activated for delivery.

hope it answers u

regards

giri

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi james,

As per my knowledge,

There could be so many reasons,to block a delievery in sales order.

--If the customer exceeds the assigned credit limit.

in this case, we use the Tcode:VKM3 to release the block in sales order n able to create delievery.

-- Delievery can be block @ sales document header level in Doucment type (or) Shceduleline category level.

to create delievery , will go to change sales order, remove the block and save the document.

Now you can create a deliver with this order ref.

even if you r not able to create delivery, send the error log what the system displays.

We cant say correct answer until we see the error mssg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks RMD ,

your answer solves the problem.

simillary for removing the billing block, can i go to VA02 and change the billing block ?. Will it work ?.

regards ,

James

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Definately Vasanth,

it will work.

Mostly billing block will be used in Credit/debit memo's.

Only the authorized user can remove the block in VA02.Then user can able to create billing.

This wont happen in Credit management issue,because we wont maintain any billing blocks in credit management.

block in credit management like:,

sales order level-

( 2 release the Credit mgmt block in Sales order- VKM3)

delivery level -

( 2 release the Credit mgmt block in Delivery doc's - VKM5)

*( 2 release the Credit mgmt block in Sales doc's & Delivery doc's at a time - VKM4)

at the time of Goods issue

• Hope it adds the information .

reward point if it helps u